Hustler Raptor SD 36″
Hustler Raptor SD 36″ Cut
The Raptor® SD is a heavy-duty high performance zero-turn that makes small work out of big jobs. Stronger, bigger, faster, and built to commercial standards out of big jobs. Stronger, bigger, faster, and built to commercial standards.
Fabricated steel deck
Simplest maintenance in the industry
20″ drive tyres, 13″ caster tyres
Proven Hydro-Gear ZT2800 transmission for smooth operation and extended life
Toughest frame, front forks, and deck in the industry
Simplest maintenance in the industry
11.35 Litre (3gal) fuel capacity
Smooth Trak™ steering with automatic park brake system
Fast, professional zero turn productivity
Kawasaki premium and commercial grade engine
- Air Filter: Cartridge air filter
- Blade(s): (2) Heavy-duty, heat treated, high-lift steel blades. 17.86″ x 2.50″ x .20″
- Blade Drive: Single V-belt drive from engine with electric clutch to two spindles. Spring tension idler for extended belt life.
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,400 fpm
- Brakes: Hydrostatic dynamic braking. Parking: Patented automatic park brake system.
- Charging System: 12-volt (see engine manufacturers specifications for current rating)
- Controls: Hand-operated choke, throttle, ignition switch, electric mower clutch, Integrated parking brakes
- Construction: “Mainframe is 3.25″” x 1.5″” x .120″” (8.25 cm x 3.8 cm x .30 cm) steel. Front Axle fabricated w/ sealed ball bearings Front caster wheels commercial duty steel roller bearing, greasable. Front caster forks are fabricated 3/8″”, 0.3750, 9.5250mm steel”
- Cooling: Air cooled. Fly-wheel fan
- Caster Tyres: 13 x 5.0 – 6, rib tread
- Cup Holder: Cup holder moulded into the left side fuel tank. Accommodates nearly any cup size.
- Cutting Height(s): “Foot-operated deck height adjustment. Pin for setting height, detent for transport position. Height adjustment in .25” increments from 1.5” to 4.5” (38.1 mm to 114 mm, 6 mm increments) “
- Cutting Widths: 36” cut Side Discharge
- Deck Construction: 11 ga, .125″ (3.1 mm) fabricated deck, doubler welded onto Reinforced 7ga, .179″ (4.54mm) spindle mounts. Solid 3/8″ x 1″ (9.53 mm x 25.4 mm) steel bars reinforce impact areas on trim edges. Steel deck housing is 4.5″ (114.3 mm) deep which allows high-capacity mowing.
- Deck System: Side-Discharge: 36″ cut. (2) Blades , deck is suspended at two points at the rear and one in front. Includes deck-mounted anti-scalp wheel(s) to improve flotation in rolling and uneven terrain.
- Deck Lift: Foot-operated deck height adjustment.
- Discharge Chute: High density, rubberised.
- Drive System: Dual hydrostatic Hydro-Gear ZT2800
- Engine: Kawasaki FR651V
- HP: 21.5 hp (16.0kW) @ 3600 rpm (Please Note: Horsepower rating as tested to SAE J1995 Standards.)
- Fuel: Unleaded fuel – maximum of 10% ethanol in fuel (see engine manufacturers specifications)
- Fuel Capacity: 11.35 L (3.0 US gal)
- Fuel Filter: Replaceable, automotive-typ
- Governor: Mechanical
- Ground Speed – Forward: Infinitely variable 0-12.1 kph (0 – 7.5 mph)
- Ground Speed – Reverse: 0-6.4 kph
- Height: 42″ (1066.8 mm)
- Hour Meter: Standard
- Ignition: Electronic
- Overall Length: 73″ (1854.2 mm)
- Optional Accessories: “Optional accessories available for purchase separately include: • Mulch Kit 36″”: HA123164. Blades included when purchasing this kit. The versatile Hustler mowing decks can side -discharge or mulch. With an ultra-cut, our deck is also the toughest in the industry. Recycles clippings under deck allowing clippings to be cut and recut, then discharged down into the grass. Reduces handling of clippings, improves appearance, and recycles nutrients back to the soil. • Grass Catcher 36″” HA934752 – 2 bag catcher [*must order (1) adapter kit . Easy-on, easy-off hopper assemblies. • Steering Lever Extension Kit: HA122760 – Steering levers can be adjusted in several ways to make your mowing experience as comfortable as possible.”
- Oil Filter: Spin-on engine oil filter / Total oil capacity(2.1 litre) w/filter
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
- ROPS: No Rops
- Seat: Moulded-vinyl seat with adjustable armrests. Fore and aft sliding adjustment. Seat-pan suspension springs are standard.
- Spindles: Aluminium casting with 1.0″ (25.4mm) shaft and double lip sealed ball bearings
- Steering: Twin-lever, SmoothTrak™ steering provides independent control of each drive wheel. Speed, forward, reverse, brake, and true zero-degree-radius turns are all controlled with hand-operated controls.
- Starter: 12-volt (see engine manufacturers specifications)
- Trim Capacity: 0.5″ (12.7 mm) [left side]
- Type: Air cooled, 90 degree V-twin, normally aspirated petrol engine.
- Tyres – Drive: 20 x 6.5 – 10, turf tread
- Warranty: Raptor® SD: Residential / Domestic Use Limited Warranty Entire Product: 3 Years or 300 hours – whichever comes first – to the original purchaser only. Pumps & Motors only: 3 Years or 300 hours – whichever comes first – to the original purchaser only. Deck Spindles & Spindle Bearings: 3 Years or 300 hours – whichever comes first – to the original purchaser only. Engine Only: See engine manufacturer’s warranty for details. Raptor® SD: Commercial Use Limited Warranty Entire Product: 3 Years or 300 hours – whichever comes first – to the original purchaser only. Pumps & Motor only: 3 Years or 300 hours – whichever comes first – to the original purchaser only. Deck Spindles & Spindle Bearings: 3 Years or 300 hours – whichever comes first – to the original purchaser only. Engine Only: See engine manufacturer’s warranty for details. Warranty: Raptor® SD: Rental Application Complete Unit – No Warranty. Engine Only: Kawasaki 3 years or 150 hours whichever comes first. Please Note: For further details on our warranty terms and conditions including all limitations and exclusions please refer to the warranty section on our web site or contact our friendly sales team
- Weight: 265.8 kg (586 lbs)
- Width: 37.3″ (947.42 mm) w/discharge chute up.
- Width of Cut: 36″ (914.4 mm)
- Width (tyre-to-tyre): 38.3″ (972.82 mm)