Hustler Raptor SD 42″
Hustler Raptor SD 42″ Cut
Our newest Hustler the Raptor SD, leads its class with top-quality cutting, power and style. A Kawasaki engine standard and fabricated steel deck. Rugged engine guard. Super-comfortable premium seat with armrests. The Raptor SD is truly the first of its kind.
Fabricated steel deck.
20″” drive tyres, 13″” caster tyres
Proven Hydro-Gear 2800 transmission for smooth operation and extended life
Toughest frame, front forks, and deck in the industry
Simplest maintenance in the industry
11.35 Litre (3 US gal) fuel capacity
Smooth Trak™ steering with automatic park brake system
Fast, professional zero turn productivity
Kawasaki premium and commercial grade engine
Always-on LED lights
Reinforced engine guard”
- Air Filter: Cartridge air filter
- Blade(s): (2) Heavy-duty, heat treated blades. 20.5″
- Blade Drive: V-belt drive from engine with electric clutch.
- Brakes: “In Service: Hydrostatic dynamic braking. Parking: Patented automatic park brake system. “
- Controls: Hand-operated choke, throttle, ignition switch, electric mower clutch, Integrated parking brakes
- Construction: Mainframe is 3.25″ x 1.5″ x .120″ (8.25 cm x 3.8 cm x .30 cm) rectangular steel tubing. Front caster wheels mounted with roller bearings on each wheel. Front caster forks are .25″ (.63 cm) steel. Front axle fabricated with steel ball bearings.
- Cooling: Air cooled. Fly-wheel fan
- Caster Tyres: 13 x 5 – 6 , smooth tread
- Cup Holder: One cup holder moulded into the left side fuel tank. Accommodates nearly any cup size.
- Cutting Height(s): “Hand-operated deck height adjustment. Height adjustment 1.5” to 4.5” (3.81 cm to 11.43 cm) “
- Cutting Widths: 42” cut
- Deck Construction: 11 ga, .120” (3.0 mm) fabricated welded steel deck with reinforced 14 ga (1.9 mm) spindle mounts and impact / trim areas featuring 1/4″ (6.35 mm) steel bar.
- Deck System: Side-Discharge: 42″ cut. (2) Blades , deck is suspended at two points at the rear and one in front. Includes deck-mounted anti-scalp wheel(s) to improve flotation in rolling and uneven terrain.
- Deck Lift: Foot Operated
- Drive System: Dual hydrostatic. Hydro-Gear 2800
- Drive Tyres: 20 x 8 – 10, turf tread
- Engine: Kawasaki FR651V
- HP: 21.5 hp (16.0kW) @ 3600 rpm (Please Note: Horsepower rating as tested to SAE J1995 Standards.)
- Fuel: Unleaded (see engine manufacturers specifications)
- Fuel Capacity: 11.35 L (3 US gal)
- Governor: Mechanical
- Ground Speed – Forward: Infinitely variable 0-12.1 kph (0-7.5 mph)
- Ground Speed – Reverse: 0-6.4 kph (0-4 mph)
- Height: 36″ (914 mm)
- Ignition: Electronic
- Overall Length: 73″ (1855 mm)
- Optional Accessories: “Optional accessories available for purchase separately include: • Mulch Kit: HA123163 – Blades included when purchasing this kit. Recycles clippings under deck allowing clippings to be cut and recut, then discharged down into the grass. Reduces handling of clippings, improves appearance, and recycles nutrients back to the soil. • Grass Catcher: HA933028 – 2 bag catcher [non-powered] • Steering Lever Extension Kit: HA333724 • Light Kit: HA120608”
- Oil Filter: Spin-on engine oil filter / Total oil capacity 2.2 U.S. qt. (2.1 litre) w/filter
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
- PTO Clutch: Electric PTO Clutch
- ROPS: **No ROPS**
- Seat: Premium seat with armrests.
- Spindles: Die cast aluminium housings with 1″ (25.4 mm) steel shafts and double lip sealed ball bearings.
- Steering: SmoothTrak™ twin-lever steering provides independent control of each drive wheel. Speed, forward, reverse, brake, and turns are all controlled with hand-operated controls.
- Type: Air cooled, 90 degree V-twin, normally aspirated petrol engine.
- Warranty: “Raptor® SD: Residential / Domestic Use Limited Warranty Entire Product: 3 Years or 300 hours – whichever comes first – to the original purchaser only. Pumps & Motors only: 3 Years or 300 hours – whichever comes first – to the original purchaser only. Deck Spindles & Spindle Bearings: 3 Years or 300 hours – whichever comes first – to the original purchaser only. Engine Only: Kawasaki 3 years or 150 hours whichever comes first. Warranty: Raptor® SD: Commercial Use Limited Warranty Entire Product: 3 Years or 300 hours – whichever comes first – to the original purchaser only. Pumps & Motor only: 3 Years or 300 hours – whichever comes first – to the original purchaser only. Deck Spindles & Spindle Bearings: 3 Years or 300 hours – whichever comes first – to the original purchaser only. Engine Only: Kawasaki 3 years or 150 hours whichever comes first. Warranty: Raptor® SD: Rental Application Complete Unit – No Warranty. Engine Only – Kawasaki 3 years or 150 hours whichever comes first. Please Note: For further details on our warranty terms and conditions including all limitations and exclusions please refer to the warranty section on our web site or contact our friendly sales team “
- Weight: 270kg (595 lbs)
- Width: 44.4″ (1128 mm) w/discharge chute up.