Hustler Fastrak 48″
Fastrak 48″ Cut
We designed the FasTrak™ with the homeowner in mind. The zero-radius SmoothTrak™ steering is easy to use and will edge your flower bed with the finesse of a gardener. Its power makes quick work of the most expansive lawns. The frame is forged of heavy-duty steel. Once you drive a FasTrak™, mowing will never be the same. But for the professional, Hustler FasTrak™ has all the strength, durability and power needed for commercial use. As proof, we offer a remarkable 4-year limited residential warranty plus limited lifetime warranties on the frame and leading edge of the deck. That’s a serious mower.
ROPS supplied with unit
48″” cut side-discharge deck with mulch kit option
Commercial grade welded steel deck
Extra leading edge deck reinforcement
Comfortable foot-operated deck-lift system 1.5″” to 4.5″” (3.81 cm to 11.4 cm)
Fabricated one piece chassis
Toughest frame, front forks, and deck in the industry
Kawasaki V Twin FR691V engine
SmoothTrak™ steering – with patented automatic park brake system
18.92 L (5.0 US gal) fuel capacity
Twin Hydro Gear ZT3100 integrated serviceable commercial duty hydro’s
Commercial duty sealed deck spindles
Simplest maintenance in the industry
22″” Drive and 13″” caster tyres
0-12.9 kph (0-8 mph) to get the job done fast
Standard hour meter
Beautiful quality of cut. Your lawn will be the envy of the neighbourhood”
- Air Filter: Cartridge air filter
- Blade(s): (3) Heavy-duty, heat treated, blades. 16.50″ x 2.50″ x .20″
- Blade Drive: Single V-belt drive from engine with electric clutch to three spindles. Spring tension idler for extended belt life.
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,600 fpm
- Brakes: “In Service: Hydrostatic dynamic braking. Parking: Internal transmission mechanical brake. When steering levers are placed in neutral position, integral park brakes are automatically engaged”
- Charging System: 12-volt (see engine manufacturers specifications for current rating)
- Controls: Hand-operated choke, throttle, ignition switch, electric mower clutch, Integrated parking brakes
- Construction: Mainframe is 1.5″ x 3″ x .125″ (38 mm x 76 mm x 3.17 mm) rectangular steel tubing. Front caster wheels mounted with heavy duty greasable ball bearings on each wheel. Front caster forks are 3/8″ (9.52 mm) steel.
- Cooling: Air cooled. Fly-wheel fan
- Caster Tyres: 13 x 5.0 – 6, smooth trea
- Cup Holder: Two cup holders moulded into the left side fuel tank. Accommodates nearly any cup size.
- Cutting Height(s): “Foot-operated deck height adjustment. Pin for setting height, detent for transport position. Height adjustment in .25” increments from 1.5” to 4.5” (3.81 cm to 11.4 cm, .6 cm increments) “
- Cutting Widths: 48” cut Side Discharge
- Deck Construction: 10 ga, .135” (3.4 mm) welded steel with 11 ga, .120″ (3.0 mm) doubler welded onto spindle mount areas. Solid 1.0″ x .375″ (25.4 mm x 9.5 mm) steel bars reinforce impact areas on trim edges. Commercial-style box-section reinforced front edge.
- Deck System: Side-Discharge: 48″ cut. Free-floating deck using three blades with centre blade to the front. Deck is suspended at the corners. Includes 3 deck-mounted rollers to improve flotation in rolling and uneven terrain.
- Deck Lift: Foot-operated deck height adjustment.
- Discharge Chute: High density, rubberised.
- Drive System: Dual hydrostatic. Commercial-duty Hydro-Gear ZT3100
- Engine: Kawasaki FR691V
- HP: 23.0 hp (17.2kW) @ 3600 rpm (Please Note: Horsepower rating as tested to SAE J1995 Standards.)
- Fuel: Unleaded fuel – maximum of 10% ethanol in fuel (see engine manufacturers specifications)
- Fuel Capacity: 19.92 L (5.0 US gal)
- Fuel Filter: Replaceable, automotive-type
- Governor: Mechanical
- Ground Speed – Forward: Infinitely variable 0-12.9 kph (0 – 8 mph)
- Ground Speed – Reverse: 0-8 kph (0-5 mph)
- Height: 44.3″ (1125.2 mm)
- Hydrostatic Drive: V-belt drive from engine crankshaft
- Ignition: Electronic
- Overall Length: 73.6″ (1869.4 mm)
- Optional Accessories: “Optional accessories available for purchase separately include: • Mulch Kit 48″”: HA121474 – [Includes wavy mulcher blades]. The versatile Hustler mowing decks can side -discharge or mulch. Recycles clippings under deck allowing clippings to be cut and recut, then discharged down into the grass. Reduces handling of clippings, improves appearance, and recycles nutrients back to the soil. • Grass Catcher 48″”/ 54″” / 60″”: HA933655 – 2 bag catcher [*must order (1) adapter kit below to complete HA933655]. • Catcher Adapter Kit 48″”: HA121074 – 2 bag catcher adapter. • Flex Forks™ 48″”: HA600213 [2 forks] • Light Kit (2015 FasTrak™) 48″” / 54″” / 60″”: HA121482 – Work later with our optional light kit. • Steering Lever Extension Kit: HA333724 – Steering levers can be adjusted in several ways to make your mowing experience as comfortable as possible. • Seat Isolator Kit: HA122166″
- Oil Filter: Spin-on engine oil filter / Total oil capacity 2.2 U.S. qt. (2.1 litre) w/filter
- Please Note: Specifications subject to change without notice.
- PTO Clutch: Electric PTO Clutch
- ROPS: Standard
- Seat: Custom bolstered vinyl with internal suspension for superior comfort
- Seat Suspension: Yes
- Spindles: Aluminium casting with 1.0″ (25.4 mm) steel shafts and sealed ball bearings.
- Steering: SmoothTrak™ twin-lever steering provides independent control of each drive wheel. Speed, forward, reverse, brake, and turns are all controlled with hand-operated controls.
- Starter: 12-volt (see engine manufacturers specifications)
- Turning Radius: True zero turning radius .Turns within its own length. Counter-rotating, independent drive wheels
- Type: Air cooled, 90 degree V-twin, normally aspirated petrol engine.
- Tyres – Drive: 22 x 9.5 – 10, turf tread
- Warranty: “Hustler FasTrak™: Residential / Domestic Use Limited Warranty Entire Product: 4 Years or 400 hours*** – whichever comes first – to the original purchaser only. Pumps & Motors only: 4 Years or 400 hours – whichever comes first – to the original purchaser only. Deck Spindles & Spindle Bearings: 4 Years or 400 hours*** – whichever comes first – to the original purchaser only. Engine Only: Kawasaki 3 years or 150 hours whichever comes first – to original purchaser only ***Lifetime against tractor frame breakage and deck front edge being bent into blades – to the original purchaser only. Warranty: Hustler FasTrak™: Commercial Use Limited Warranty (hour meter must be installed) Entire Product: 4 years or 400 hours*** – whichever comes first – to the original purchaser only Pumps & Motor only: 4 years or 400 hours – whichever comes first – to the original purchaser only Deck Spindles & Spindle Bearings: 4 Years or 400 hours*** – whichever comes first – to the original purchaser only. Engine Only: Kawasaki 3 years or 150 hours whichever comes first – to original purchaser only ***Lifetime against tractor frame breakage and deck front edge being bent into blades – to the original purchaser only. Warranty: Hustler FasTrak™: Rental Application No Warranty. Please Note: For further details on our warranty terms and conditions including all limitations and exclusions please refer to the warranty section on our web site or contact our friendly sales team.”
- Weight: 378 kg (835 lbs)
- Width: 49.1″ (1247 mm) w/discharge chute up.
- Width (tyre-to-tyre): 47″ (1193.8 mm)